The Laws of Oz
The Munchkin Way
If you could help us out with a few house keeping things….
· Sometimes rehearsals are scheduled late you might want to bring along a snack
· We cannot have food backstage, in the makeup rooms, or Black Box Theater. The hallway behind the stage and Ms. Strickland’s classroom are the only places food will be allowed.
· We are making great costumes for the Little People. Please don’t change your child’s hair without letting us know in advance. Most of the time it’s not a big deal but some looks depend on hair length.
· We will do our best to be on time ending and beginning rehearsals. Please make arrangements to either stay with your child during rehearsal OR have a ride waiting at the appropriate time.
· Helping Ms. Fuller, there will be High School Students assigned to look after your little one. We will put nametags on them with your name and number to make sure the right kiddo gets with the right Munchkin Mama.
· During the shows the kids will get dressed and hang out in the Choir room. The High School Students will bring them to the stage when it is their scene and get them back to the Choir room to play/chill until the end of the show (if they are taking their bows) or where you can pick them up.
· Because there are so few rehearsals, we ask that your child attend each one. If there is a conflict, please let us know, so we can decide what to do.
· Munchkins will not be allowed in our Scene Shop. There are saws and tools that will hurt them.
***** Participating in this production is a privilege, misbehavior may result in being asked to leave the production, this is the Director's decision*******